Comparative pharmacokinetics of ivermectin after its subcutaneous administration in healthy sheep and sheep infected with mange
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2002
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 159–160, April 2002
How to Cite
ECHEVERRÍA, J. , MESTORINO, N. and ERRECALDE, J. O. (2002), Comparative pharmacokinetics of ivermectin after its subcutaneous administration in healthy sheep and sheep infected with mange. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 25: 159–160. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2885.2002.00390.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!