Bioavailability of transdermal methimazole in a pluronic lecithin organogel (PLO) in healthy cats
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2002
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 189–193, June 2002
How to Cite
HOFFMAN, S. B. , YODER, A. R. and TREPANIER, L. A. (2002), Bioavailability of transdermal methimazole in a pluronic lecithin organogel (PLO) in healthy cats. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 25: 189–193. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2885.2002.00405.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!