Reduced resident time and pharmacodynamic effects of acepromazine after subclinical multiple dosage in exercised thoroughbreds
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2002
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 379–382, October 2002
How to Cite
Chou, C. C., Chen, C. L., Rice, B. L. and Colahan, P. T. (2002), Reduced resident time and pharmacodynamic effects of acepromazine after subclinical multiple dosage in exercised thoroughbreds. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 25: 379–382. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2885.2002.00422.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2002
- (Paper received 20 March 2002; accepted for publication 27 June 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!