Effect of renal insufficiency on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of benazepril in cats
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 371–378, October 2002
How to Cite
King, J. N., Strehlau, G., Wernsing, J. and Brown, S. A. (2002), Effect of renal insufficiency on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of benazepril in cats. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 25: 371–378. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2885.2002.00427.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
- (Paper received 16 August 2001; accepted for publication 18 July 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!