Clinical evaluation of the branched DNA assay for hepatitis B virus DNA detection in patients with chronic hepatitis B lacking hepatitis B e antigen and treated with interferon-α
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2002
1998 Blackwell Science Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 407–414, November 1998
How to Cite
Habersetzer, F., Zoulim, F., Jusot, J. F., Zhang, X., Trabaud, M.-A., Chevallier, P., Chevallier, M., Ahmed, S. N. S., Sepetjan, M., Comanor, L., Minor, J. and Trépo, C. (1998), Clinical evaluation of the branched DNA assay for hepatitis B virus DNA detection in patients with chronic hepatitis B lacking hepatitis B e antigen and treated with interferon-α. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 5: 407–414. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.1998.00128.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.