Lamivudine–high dose interferon combination therapy for chronic hepatitis B patients co-infected with the hepatitis D virus
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 428–434, November 2000
How to Cite
Wolters, L. M. M., Van Nunen, A. B., Honkoop, P., Vossen, A. C. T. M., Niesters, H. G. M., Zondervan, P. E. and De Man, R. A. (2000), Lamivudine–high dose interferon combination therapy for chronic hepatitis B patients co-infected with the hepatitis D virus. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 7: 428–434. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.2000.00254.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!