Hepatitis B surface antigen variants in vaccinees, blood donors and an interferon-treated patient
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 154–158, March 2001
How to Cite
Seddigh-Tonekaboni, S. , Lim, W. L. , Young, B. , Hou, J.-L. , Waters, J. , Luo, K.-X. , Thomas, H. C. and Karayiannis, P. (2001), Hepatitis B surface antigen variants in vaccinees, blood donors and an interferon-treated patient. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 8: 154–158. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.2001.00275.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.