Sensitivity and specificity of third-generation hepatitis C virus antibody detection assays: an analysis of the literature
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 87–95, March 2001
How to Cite
Colin, C. , Lanoir, D. , Touzet, S. , Meyaud-Kraemer, L. , Bailly, F. , Trepo, C. and the HEPATIS Group (2001), Sensitivity and specificity of third-generation hepatitis C virus antibody detection assays: an analysis of the literature. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 8: 87–95. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.2001.00280.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.