Long-term evaluation of recombinant interferon α2b in the treatment of patients with hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B in Taiwan
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2002
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 438–446, November 2001
How to Cite
Lin, C.-C. , Wu, J.-C. , Chang, T.-T. , Huang, Y.-H. , Wang, Y.-J. , Tsay, S.-H. , Chow, N.-H. , Chang, F.-Y. and Lee, S.-D. (2001), Long-term evaluation of recombinant interferon α2b in the treatment of patients with hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B in Taiwan. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 8: 438–446. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.2001.00320.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.