Relationship of clinical and virological factors with hepatitis activity in hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B virus-infected patients
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2002
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 229–234, May 2002
How to Cite
Sung, J. J.-Y. , Chan, H. L.-Y. , Wong, M. L. , Tse, C.-H. , Yuen, S. C.-H. , Tam, J. S.-L. and Leung, N. W.-Y. (2002), Relationship of clinical and virological factors with hepatitis activity in hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B virus-infected patients. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 9: 229–234. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.2002.00352.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.