The role of lamivudine and predictors of mortality in severe flare-up of chronic hepatitis B with jaundice
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2002
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 424–428, November 2002
How to Cite
Chan, H. L.-Y., Tsang, S. W.-C., Hui, Y., Leung, N. W.-Y., Chan, F. K.-L. and Sung, J. J.-Y. (2002), The role of lamivudine and predictors of mortality in severe flare-up of chronic hepatitis B with jaundice. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 9: 424–428. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.2002.00385.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2002
- Received April 2002; accepted for publication August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.