Mutations in the NS5A and E2-PePHD region of hepatitis C virus type 1b and correlation with the response to combination therapy with interferon and ribavirin
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2003
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 87–94, March 2003
How to Cite
Hung, C.-H., Lee, C.-M., Lu, S.-N., Lee, J.-F., Wang, J.-H., Tung, H.-D., Chen, T.-M., Hu, T.-H., Chen, W.-J. and Changchien, C.-S. (2003), Mutations in the NS5A and E2-PePHD region of hepatitis C virus type 1b and correlation with the response to combination therapy with interferon and ribavirin. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 10: 87–94. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.2003.00414.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2003
- Received August 2002; Accepted for publication November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.