Plasma and hepatic tissue levels of thrombomodulin, tissue factor, NFκB and nitric oxide in responders and nonresponders to IFNα therapy
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2003
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 360–366, September 2003
How to Cite
George, M., Baluch, M. and Van Thiel, D. H. (2003), Plasma and hepatic tissue levels of thrombomodulin, tissue factor, NFκB and nitric oxide in responders and nonresponders to IFNα therapy. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 10: 360–366. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.2003.00431.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2003
- Received August 2002; accepted for publication January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.