This study was supported by an unrestricted research grant by F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Basel, CH, Switzerland). The grant was used to purchase peginterferon-α-2b, and to pay for laboratory determinations and external monitoring. Furthermore, Hoffmann-La Roche provided (40 kDa) peginterferon-α-2a and ribavirin for treatment of the patients after the end of the study. Hoffmann La Roche had no role in the study design, data evaluation or writing of the manuscript.
Twice-weekly administration of peginterferon-α-2b improves viral kinetics in patients with chronic hepatitis C genotype 1
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 271–276, July 2003
How to Cite
Formann, E., Jessner, W., Bennett, L. and Ferenci, P. (2003), Twice-weekly administration of peginterferon-α-2b improves viral kinetics in patients with chronic hepatitis C genotype 1. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 10: 271–276. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.2003.00446.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Received January 2003; accepted for publication April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.