Peginterferon α-2a (40 kDa): an advance in the treatment of hepatitis B e antigen-positive chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 298–305, July 2003
How to Cite
Cooksley, W. G. E., Piratvisuth, T., Lee, S.-D., Mahachai, V., Chao, Y.-C., Tanwandee, T., Chutaputti, A., Chang, W. Y., Zahm, F. E. and Pluck, N. (2003), Peginterferon α-2a (40 kDa): an advance in the treatment of hepatitis B e antigen-positive chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 10: 298–305. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.2003.00450.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Received January 2003; accepted for publication February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.