Comparative study of the efficacy of an induction dose of interferon-α2b with ribavirin compared with standard combined treatment in naive patients with chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 437–445, November 2003
How to Cite
Pérez, R., Jiménez, M., Crespo, J., Diago, M., Enríquez, J., Vaquero, P., Solá, R., Olcoz, J. L., Romero, M., Salmerón, J., Blanco, M. I., Oña, M., Melón, S., Rodrigo, L. and Grupo Inter-Hospitalario Español (2003), Comparative study of the efficacy of an induction dose of interferon-α2b with ribavirin compared with standard combined treatment in naive patients with chronic hepatitis C. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 10: 437–445. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.2003.00461.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Received December 2002; accepted for publication March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.