Comparison of quality of life, work productivity and medical resource utilization of peginterferon alpha 2a vs the combination of interferon alpha 2b plus ribavirin as initial treatment in patients with chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 157–165, March 2004
How to Cite
Perrillo, R., Rothstein, K. D., Rubin, R., Alam, I., Imperial, J., Harb, G., Hu, S. and Klaskala, W. (2004), Comparison of quality of life, work productivity and medical resource utilization of peginterferon alpha 2a vs the combination of interferon alpha 2b plus ribavirin as initial treatment in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 11: 157–165. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2893.2003.00482.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Received July 2003; accepted for publication September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.