Identifying mammalian predators from bite marks: a tool for focusing wildlife protection
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
© 2000 Mammal Society, Mammal Review, 30, 31–44
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 31–44, March 2000
How to Cite
Lyver, P. O’B. (2000), Identifying mammalian predators from bite marks: a tool for focusing wildlife protection. Mammal Review, 30: 31–44. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2907.2000.00055.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!