A range of plastic pellets for bait-marking is available from Amberley Thermoplastics, Unit N4 Inchbrook Trading Estate, Bath Rd, Woodchester, Stroud GL5 5EY, Gloucestershire, UK.
The use of marked bait in studies of the territorial organization of the European Badger (Meles meles)
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
© 2000 Mammal Society
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 73–87, June 2000
How to Cite
Delahay, R. J., Brown, J. A., Mallinson, P. J., Spyvee, P. D., Handoll, D., Rogers, L. M. and Cheeseman, C. L. (2000), The use of marked bait in studies of the territorial organization of the European Badger (Meles meles) . Mammal Review, 30: 73–87. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2907.2000.00058.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!