Distribution and status of feral wild boar Sus scrofa in Dorset, southern England
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2003
Volume 33, Issue 3-4, pages 302–307, September 2003
How to Cite
WILSON, C. J. (2003), Distribution and status of feral wild boar Sus scrofa in Dorset, southern England. Mammal Review, 33: 302–307. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2907.2003.00016.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2003
- Submitted 22 October 2002; returned for revision 16 December 2002; revision accepted 12 January 2003 Editor: RM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!