The effects of a continuing medical education programme in interpersonal communication skills on doctor practice and patient satisfaction in Trinidad and Tobago
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 181–189, April 1998
How to Cite
Roter, D., Rosenbaum, J., Negri, B. d., Renaud, D., DiPrete-Brown, L. and Hernandez, O. (1998), The effects of a continuing medical education programme in interpersonal communication skills on doctor practice and patient satisfaction in Trinidad and Tobago. Medical Education, 32: 181–189. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.1998.00196.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- editorial comments to authors
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!