Evaluation of a programme of workshops for promoting the teaching of critical appraisal skills
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 486–491, September 1998
How to Cite
Ibbotson, Grimshaw and Grant (1998), Evaluation of a programme of workshops for promoting the teaching of critical appraisal skills. Medical Education, 32: 486–491. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.1998.00256.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- editorial comments to authors
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.