Shopping in the Medical Supermarket: a model of curricular reform
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 33, Issue 1, page 63, January 1999
How to Cite
Doogue, M. (1999), Shopping in the Medical Supermarket: a model of curricular reform. Medical Education, 33: 63. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.1999.0359a.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.