Training Hungarian primary health care teachers: the relevance of a UK postgraduate course for health educators
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 61–65, January 2000
How to Cite
Bolden, Willoughby, Claridge and Lewis (2000), Training Hungarian primary health care teachers: the relevance of a UK postgraduate course for health educators. Medical Education, 34: 61–65. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2000.00400.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- editorial comments to authors
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.