An outcomes research perspective on medical education: the predominance of trainee assessment and satisfaction
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 331–336, April 2001
How to Cite
Prystowsky, J. B. and Bordage, G. (2001), An outcomes research perspective on medical education: the predominance of trainee assessment and satisfaction. Medical Education, 35: 331–336. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2001.00910.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.