The value of clinical judgement analysis for improving the quality of doctors’ prescribing decisions
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 770–780, August 2002
How to Cite
Denig, P., Wahlström, R., De Saintonge, M. C. and Haaijer-Ruskamp, F. (2002), The value of clinical judgement analysis for improving the quality of doctors’ prescribing decisions. Medical Education, 36: 770–780. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2002.01202.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
- Received 9 March 2001; editorial comments to authors 9 July 2001; accepted for publication 27 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.