Improving learning of a clinical skill: the first year's experience of teaching endotracheal intubation in a clinical simulation facility
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2002
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 635–642, July 2002
How to Cite
Owen, H. and Plummer, J. L. (2002), Improving learning of a clinical skill: the first year's experience of teaching endotracheal intubation in a clinical simulation facility. Medical Education, 36: 635–642. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2002.01260.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2002
- Received 9 July 2001; editorial comments to authors 23 August 2001; accepted for publication 16 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.