Disability teaching for medical students: disabled people contribute to curriculum development
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 788–790, August 2002
How to Cite
Wells, T. P. E., Byron, M. A., McMullen, S. H. P. and Birchall, M. A. (2002), Disability teaching for medical students: disabled people contribute to curriculum development. Medical Education, 36: 788–790. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2002.01264_1.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!