Building confidence for work as house officers: student experience in the final year of a new problem-based curriculum
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 718–727, August 2002
How to Cite
Whitehouse, C. R., O'Neill, P. and Dornan, T. (2002), Building confidence for work as house officers: student experience in the final year of a new problem-based curriculum. Medical Education, 36: 718–727. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2002.01287.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
- Received 2 January 2002; editorial comments to authors 18 March 2002; accepted for publication 24 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!