Medical students' personality characteristics and academic performance: a five-factor model perspective
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2002
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1050–1056, November 2002
How to Cite
Lievens, F., Coetsier, P., De Fruyt, F. and De Maeseneer, J. (2002), Medical students' personality characteristics and academic performance: a five-factor model perspective. Medical Education, 36: 1050–1056. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2002.01328.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2002
- Received 21 June 2001; editorial comments to authors 15 October 2001, 4 March 2002; accepted for publication 10 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.