Trialling a new way to learn clinical skills: systematic clinical appraisal and learning
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2002
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1028–1034, November 2002
How to Cite
Sanson-Fisher, R. W., Rolfe, I. E., Jones, P., Ringland, C. and Agrez, M. (2002), Trialling a new way to learn clinical skills: systematic clinical appraisal and learning. Medical Education, 36: 1028–1034. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2002.01334.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.