Bringing medical ethics to life: an educational programme using standardised patients
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2002
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1100–1101, November 2002
How to Cite
Fleetwood, J., Novack, D. and Templeton, B. (2002), Bringing medical ethics to life: an educational programme using standardised patients. Medical Education, 36: 1100–1101. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2002.133919.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.