Current forms of psychotherapy: teaching their history, concept and application
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2002
Volume 36, Issue 11, page 1098, November 2002
How to Cite
Müller, T. and Becker-Witt, C. (2002), Current forms of psychotherapy: teaching their history, concept and application. Medical Education, 36: 1098. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2002.135916.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.