To be and not to be: the paradox of the emerging professional stance
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2003
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 350–357, April 2003
How to Cite
Ginsburg, S., Regehr, G. and Lingard, L. (2003), To be and not to be: the paradox of the emerging professional stance. Medical Education, 37: 350–357. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2003.01326.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2003
- Received 16 January 2002; editorial comments to authors 18 March 2002; accepted for publication 17 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.