Clinical supervision of SpRs: where does it happen, when does it happen and is it effective?
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 140–148, February 2003
How to Cite
Grant, J., Kilminster, S., Jolly, B. and Cottrell, D. (2003), Clinical supervision of SpRs: where does it happen, when does it happen and is it effective?. Medical Education, 37: 140–148. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2003.01415.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Received 28 November 2001; editorial comments to authors 7 February 2002, 12 June 2002; accepted for publication 1 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.