Doggie diagnosis, diagnostic success and diagnostic reasoning strategies: an alternative view
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2003
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 676–677, August 2003
How to Cite
Norman, G. R. and Eva, K. W. (2003), Doggie diagnosis, diagnostic success and diagnostic reasoning strategies: an alternative view. Medical Education, 37: 676–677. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2003.01528.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.