The value of small group learning: an evaluation of an innovative CPD programme for primary care medical practitioners
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2003
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 815–821, September 2003
How to Cite
De Villiers, M., Bresick, G. and Mash, B. (2003), The value of small group learning: an evaluation of an innovative CPD programme for primary care medical practitioners. Medical Education, 37: 815–821. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2003.01595.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2003
- Received 5 June 2002; editorial comments to authors 22 August 2002 and 3 December 2002; accepted for publication 27 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!