Impact of undergraduate and postgraduate rural training, and medical school entry criteria on rural practice among Australian general practitioners: national study of 2414 doctors
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2003
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 809–814, September 2003
How to Cite
Wilkinson, D., Laven, G., Pratt, N. and Beilby, J. (2003), Impact of undergraduate and postgraduate rural training, and medical school entry criteria on rural practice among Australian general practitioners: national study of 2414 doctors. Medical Education, 37: 809–814. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2003.01596.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2003
- Received 10 June 2002; editorial comments to authors 5 August 2002 and 18 December 2002; accepted for publication 5 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.