Incidence of and sequels to medical problems discovered in medical students during study-related activities
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2003
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 889–894, October 2003
How to Cite
Pols, J., Boendermaker, P. M. and Muntinghe, H. (2003), Incidence of and sequels to medical problems discovered in medical students during study-related activities. Medical Education, 37: 889–894. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2003.01628.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2003
- Received 12 February 2002; editorial comments to authors 23 September 2002 and 18 March 2003; accepted for publication 16 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!