Incidence of and sequels to medical problems discovered in medical students during study-related activities
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2003
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 889–894, October 2003
How to Cite
Pols, J., Boendermaker, P. M. and Muntinghe, H. (2003), Incidence of and sequels to medical problems discovered in medical students during study-related activities. Medical Education, 37: 889–894. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2003.01628.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2003
- Received 12 February 2002; editorial comments to authors 23 September 2002 and 18 March 2003; accepted for publication 16 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.