The possible contribution of student drawings to evaluation in a new problem-based learning medical programme: a pilot study
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2003
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 895–906, October 2003
How to Cite
McLean, M., Henson, Q. and Hiles, L. (2003), The possible contribution of student drawings to evaluation in a new problem-based learning medical programme: a pilot study. Medical Education, 37: 895–906. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2003.01629.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2003
- Received 2 September 2002; editorial comments to authors 27 November 2002 and 27 March 2003; accepted for publication 16 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.