A multidisciplinary, culturally diverse approach to training health professions students
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2003
Volume 37, Issue 10, page 921, October 2003
How to Cite
Antunez, H. G., Steinmann, W. C., Marten, L. and Escarfuller, J. (2003), A multidisciplinary, culturally diverse approach to training health professions students. Medical Education, 37: 921. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2923.2003.01633.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.