Trinucleotide microsatellite loci in a swarm-founding neotropical wasp, Parachartergus colobopterus and their usefulness in other social wasps
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 459–461, June 1996
How to Cite
STRASSMANN, J. E., SOLIS, C. R., BAREFIELD, K. and QUELLER, D. C. (1996), Trinucleotide microsatellite loci in a swarm-founding neotropical wasp, Parachartergus colobopterus and their usefulness in other social wasps. Molecular Ecology, 5: 459–461. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1996.00079.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Received 31 July 1995 revised 16 October 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!