The work reported here is part of a collaboration between the University of Miami, the University of Maryland, and the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico aimed at using molecular markers to infer population movement, mating system and social structure of long-nosed bats. For this study Ted Fleming conducted the field work while Jerry Wilkinson supervised the laboratory work and conducted the phylogenetic and statistical analyses.
Migration and evolution of lesser long-nosed bats Leptonycteris curasoae, inferred from mitochondrial DNA
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 329–339, June 1996
How to Cite
WILKINSON, G. S. and FLEMING, T. H. (1996), Migration and evolution of lesser long-nosed bats Leptonycteris curasoae, inferred from mitochondrial DNA. Molecular Ecology, 5: 329–339. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1996.00081.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
- Received 3 March 1995 revised 23 August 1995 accepted 24 October 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!