The evolution of growth-forms in the Macaronesian genus Aeonium (Crassulaceae) inferred from chloroplast DNA RFLPs and morphology
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 351–363, June 1996
How to Cite
MES, T. H. M. and HART, H. T. (1996), The evolution of growth-forms in the Macaronesian genus Aeonium (Crassulaceae) inferred from chloroplast DNA RFLPs and morphology. Molecular Ecology, 5: 351–363. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1996.00090.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
- Received 12 July 1995 revised 21 September 1995 accepted 12 November 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!