This study arose from a collaboration between Anders Pape Møller at the University of Copenhagen who has a keen interest in sexual selection theory, and Craig Primmer and Hans Ellegren at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences who have a general interest in evolutionary and population genetics. Hans Ellegren's research activities have involved microsatellite analysis in domestic animal gene mapping projects and in population genetic studies of natural populations since the introduction of this marker type in the late 1980s. hst>
A wide-range survey of cross-species microsatellite amplification in birds
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 365–378, June 1996
How to Cite
PRIMMER, C. R., MØLLER, A. P. and ELLEGREN, H. (1996), A wide-range survey of cross-species microsatellite amplification in birds. Molecular Ecology, 5: 365–378. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1996.00092.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!