Highly polymorphic microsatellites in the house sparrow Passer domesticus
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 307–309, April 1996
How to Cite
NEUMANN, K. and WETTON, J. H. (1996), Highly polymorphic microsatellites in the house sparrow Passer domesticus. Molecular Ecology, 5: 307–309. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1996.00095.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Received 10 September 1995 revised 26 November 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!