†32 Normanby Terrace, Kelvin Grove, Brisbane, Queensland, 4059, Australia. Tel.: + 61 7 3831 2989. E-mail: D.Tikel@mailbox.uq.edu.au
Marine mammal faeces as a source of DNA
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 456–457, June 1996
How to Cite
TIKEL, D., BLAIR, D. and MARSH, H. D. (1996), Marine mammal faeces as a source of DNA. Molecular Ecology, 5: 456–457. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1996.00107.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
- Received 25 September 1995 revised 15 January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!