The research presented in this paper is part of the doctoral disgeneticist at the University of Georgia sertation of M. J, Hagen. Dr J. L. Hamrick is a plant population.
A hierarchical analysis of population genetic structure in Rhizobium leguminosarum bv. trifolii
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 177–186, April 1996
How to Cite
HAGEN, M. J. and HAMRICK, J. L. (1996), A hierarchical analysis of population genetic structure in Rhizobium leguminosarum bv. trifolii. Molecular Ecology, 5: 177–186. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1996.00257.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
- Received 28 April 1995 revised 10 August 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!