This work formed part of Chris Wilson's PhD research with Paul Hebert, examining the impacts of Pleistocene events on the distribution and genetic structure of northern fishes. The research was carried out in collaboration with Jim Reist and Brian Dempson of the Canadian Department of Fisheries and Oceans, who both have strong interests in the zoogeography and ecology of salmonid fishes.
Phylogeography and postglacial dispersal of arctic charr Salvelinus alpinus in North America
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 187–197, April 1996
How to Cite
WILSON, C. C., HEBERT, P. D. N., REIST, J. D. and DEMPSON, J. B. (1996), Phylogeography and postglacial dispersal of arctic charr Salvelinus alpinus in North America. Molecular Ecology, 5: 187–197. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1996.00265.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Received 6 February 1995 revised 10 May 1995 accepted 13 August 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!