This paper is a result of our interest in the deep subterranean biosphere, that has been studied at University of Göteborg under the direction of Karsten Pedersen since 1987. Much of this work relates to performance assessment of radioactive waste disposal. Johanna Arlinger is responsible for the technical performance of our DNA work and is now also an experienced African traveller. Lotta Hallbeck has produced a series of papers on Gallionella ferruginea and is responsible for the sequence analysis on GCG and with PHYLIP. Catharina Pettersson holds a position at Linköping University where she studies the relationship between organic molecules such as fulvic acids and metals in natural environments.
Diversity and distribution of subterranean bacteria in groundwater at Oklo in Gabon, Africa, as determined by 16S rRNA gene sequencing
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 427–436, June 1996
How to Cite
PEDERSEN, K., ARLINGER, J., HALLBECK, L. and PETTERSSON, C. (1996), Diversity and distribution of subterranean bacteria in groundwater at Oklo in Gabon, Africa, as determined by 16S rRNA gene sequencing. Molecular Ecology, 5: 427–436. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1996.d01-320.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
- Received 2 October 1995 revised 12 December 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!